BedroomsFrom the main entrance hall, a staircase leads to the first floor with two beautifully decorated kingsize bedrooms.
The stunning master bedroom boasts wonderful views framed by a stunning Gothic window. This spacious room also has a luxurious en-suite bathroom with double ended bath & Raindance AIR shower over, ideal for a long soak at the end of the day.
Reception RoomsTo Top
A bright and spacious lounge with a lovely outlook through a picture window boasts beautiful oak beams and furniture.
- Deep leather sofas, armchair & rocking chair
- Gas 'woodburner' stove
- Widescreen HD TV & DVD (MR)
The marvellous farmhouse kitchen is equipped with everything holidaymakers could require, complete with a substantial dining table.
- Farmhouse table seating 6
- Range style Belling oven with gas hob
- Washer & tumble dryer
Leading off the lounge is the sunny conservatory, ideal for lazy days or enjoying the spectacular sunset over Loughrigg whilst you plan another day on the fells.
It also provides access out to your own private patio where you can relax on the garden furniture and enjoy a drink at the end of the day.
An excellent room adjacent to the entrance hall, usefully fitted out to hold all your outdoor walking gear and 'stuff'.
- Excellent views
- Near village centre and Lake Windermere
- Private parking (1 + 1 shared)
- 1 may be possible by prior arrangement
- Master bedroom & bedroom 2 (kingsize) have flatscreen TVs
- Film & book library plus a selection of boardgames & childrens toys
- PlayStation 2 plus a selection of games
- CD/radio in all rooms, DAB/iPod dock in kitchen
- Travel cot available (high chairs, all-terrain buggies etc can be hired